Tutorials.

torsdag 19 maj 2011

Last weeks colours of the garden!


 I can not believe how fast this week has past. I have had a few rough days and all of a sudden I am so far behind on my blogging! I have a ton of stuff to show you! The present I made for my mom when she had to spend a week in the hospital, a lovely walk me and my husband did two weeks ago (how did that not get up here yet?) and a splendid birthday celebration this weekend and of course we are having a gardenparty here at the house tonight! You will get bombarded with posts in the coming days. First though will be the garden walk from last week.


And we start with the magnificent big red tulips. They are so majestic! And theese twin ones are just by our little space in the garden.

 Right behind our chairs and table is this bush that this week is heavy with the white bows of flowers I have always seen these bushes everywhere they are the kind they put outside offices and such to make the city feel more green and I have never thought about them. Now that I have one so close I am really appreciating the beauty of the flowers!
 oh, yes and by our patch is also the ivy (I think that is the name) That I have only seen pictures of in winter So when it flowered I was chocked! They are so pretty, like mimosa.

And the plum tree is in full bloom! I just love the fruit trees in bloom It is something about that that wakes the kid in me, just getting fascinated about how that means there will be fruit later...

 And since we are on that subject, this is the apple tree, well one of them. These buds are now in full bloom but I just wanted to show you how delightfully pink the buds are even though the flowers are white.

 

And the pretty pretty flowers of the tiny little Japanese tree at the bottom of the garden. I think it is super lovely and I like it even more because it is a little secret.


Oh, and more tulips. This one is the one Z calls "the goth Tulip" There are maybe three or four of them and they are hard to photograph but for you lovely readers (hello four followers) I step carefully into the flowerbeds so you can get a pic af the full glory of the goth tulip.


My favourite of the tulips This spring has to bee this beauty! All by herself she stands by the Ginko tree and is she not magic?


The pink going to peach and then to yellow in the middle, Oh I am in love with this princess! The shape is just divine too. Oh I think I could be a happy tulip grower I just love them!


Ok, we are moving away from the tulips and spending some more time on the tiny delights of  the garden, the forget-me-nots that pop up here and there through out the lawn (I think they got cut yesterday though in preparation for today's party) This is one of the reasons I love my camera, to be able to catch forget-me-nots like this is a real treat I get so happy just looking at them.


And from the smallest wonders to the biggest! This tree (if someone knows the name in english please tell me) is one of my all time favourites, I just love big trees that flower and the smell of this one is magical! Most of the flowers died in the rain and wind though but al last week it was a treat!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar